18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health / Learning Disability Nurse (RMN/RNLD) - PICU Ward
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health / Learning Disabilities Nurse (RMN / RNLD) with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
Pippin Ward is our new 10 bed female PICU service at Cygnet Appletree and will accept emergency and crisis admissions. The service accepts referrals from all areas, including acute and prison services.
Cygnet Appletree a 26-bed hospital specialising in high dependency inpatient rehabilitation for women, located in County Durham. Now due to open our brand new acute service we are looking for nurses with a passion for care to work in a fast paced environment.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations.
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health check
- An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
- Experience in Rehabilitation / Acute / PICU service
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
If interested please click apply or send your cv to email@example.com