18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
We are looking for a full time Nurse Associate to join our female learning disability service, located in Matlock, Derbyshire.
You will be working 42 hours per week at Cygnet Views
Cygnet Views is a 10 bed high dependency complex care service for women with learning disabilities, associated complex needs and who may have behaviours that challenge.
You will work independently under the leadership of Registered Nurses, to provide holistic and person centred care and support for service users. You will deliver hands on care for patients as part of the nursing team.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- You will practice at all times in line with Cygnet Health Care’s organisational values; (Care, Respect, Empower, Trust, and Integrity).
- You will work within the NMC code of conduct, acting in the best interests of people they care for.
- Support the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care planning & risk assessments with service users on admission and at appropriate intervals and under supervision of the Registered Nurse.
- Ensure all interventions are documented clearly and comprehensively in clinical notes, care plans, risk assessments and other under the supervision of the Registered Nurse.
- Undertake medication administration duties in-line with the NMC code, Cygnet Health Care’s policies, and own professional sphere of competence.
- Completing safe and therapeutic observation and engagement duties in line with relevant Cygnet Health Care policies.
- Assisting individuals with all aspects of physical health assessments and interventions at the discretion of the nurse in charge.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Salary of up to £13 per hour
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee recognition initiatives
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health check
You will have…
- Registered Nursing Associate on the NMC Register
- Educated to a minimum level 5 Foundation degree level specific to nursing associate practice
- Understanding of the scope of the role of the Nursing Associate in context of the nursing and interdisciplinary team and the organisation, and how the role may contribute to service development
- Experience of working in teams under appropriate supervision as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills IT skills appropriate to the role
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below or email your CV across to: firstname.lastname@example.org