18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Bank Mental Health Nurse / RMN or Bank Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD
Department: Male PICU and Male Mental Health Rehabilitation (secondary diagnosis - Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Cygnet Hospital Wyke is transforming and we are under new management.
We are committed to delivering safe, effective, person-centred care, we are looking to recruit experienced Bank Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) and Bank Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD) who share our ambition to be outstanding.
We value our colleagues and provide a comprehensive range of wellbeing and professional development activities including:
- Individual/group clinical supervision and de-briefing
- Trauma informed care and psychological formulation
- Leadership and coaching
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, Schema Therapy and EMDR
Working closely with local universities, we are building a culture of clinical excellence with opportunities to undertake research in practice, evaluate latest evidence based interventions and support our preceptorship nurses.
Please see our website for further information about our service https://www.cygnethealth.co.uk/locations/cygnet-hospital-wyke/
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you...
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Call us to find out more and discuss our exciting programme of development
- You may like to visit, meet us and have a look around
Clare Heaton – Hospital Manager
"Our staff team are passionate and enthusiastic about providing high quality care and every single one of them contributes to improving the lives and wellbeing of our patients. I am so proud to work at Cygnet Wyke. Hope to see you soon".
Sacha Barnes – Clinical Manager
“I am highly motivated to ensure staff are supported and trained to deliver the highest standard of care at all times and would welcome any applicant to give me a call to discuss the role and your future with Cygnet or to visit us if you are able”