18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Preceptorship RMN / RNLD - Adarna Ward
Department: Male Mental Health Rehabilitation/Secondary Diagnosis Autism Spectrum Disorder Service(ASD) – (Adarna Ward)
Salary: Up to £15.38 per hour (£30,870 per annum) + enhancements
Hours: Up to 38.5 per week
Cygnet Hospital Wyke is transforming and under new management.
We are committed to delivering safe, effective, person-centred care, and would love committed and passionate (RMN/RNLD) Nurses who share our ambition to be outstanding to join us.
Would you like the challenge of working within our Male mental health rehabilitation (secondary diagnoses of ASD) service we support our patients during their recovery journey. We work with a full MDT of specialist therapists and professionals including Speech and Language Therapy which ensure our patients receive the highest quality of care with an individual focus.
If this sounds like you then please join our nursing team!
At Cygnet Hospital Wyke, we will support you to develop your confidence and skills to become an independent professional and also offer the opportunity to work across wards including rehabilitation and acute services to ensure you develop to your full potential. Our preceptorship programme includes includes:
- Comprehensive induction and orientation
- Individual/group clinical supervision and reflective practice
- Practical skills sessions e.g. assessing and managing clinical risks
- Leadership training e.g. managing a shift, dealing with conflict
- Personal wellbeing and building resilience
Working closely with local universities, we are building a culture of clinical excellence with opportunities to undertake research in practice and evaluate latest evidence based interventions.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- Free RCNi membership
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- 10% of basic salary for night shifts
- 20% of basic salary for weekend shifts
- 30% of basic rate for nights on the weekend
- 66% of basic rate for bank holidays
- Call us to find out more and discuss our exciting programme of development
- You may like to visit, meet us and have a look around
Clare Heaton – Hospital Manager
"Our staff team are passionate and enthusiastic about providing high quality care and every single one of them contributes to improving the lives and wellbeing of our patients. I am so proud to work at Cygnet Wyke. Hope to see you soon."
Sacha Barnes – Clinical Manager
“I am highly motivated to ensure staff are supported and trained to deliver the highest standard of care at all times and would welcome any applicant to give me a call to discuss the role and your future with Cygnet or to visit us if you are able."