18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Day Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD/RGN)
We are looking for a Days Registered Nurse (General, Learning Disabilities or Mental Health) with a passion for delivering the best quality of care to join us at our nursing home located in Knutsford.
You will be working 36 hours per week (7.45am – 7.45pm; 3 shifts per week) at Cygnet Tabley House
Tabley House is a nursing home close to Knutsford in Cheshire which offers 24-hour nursing care in a unique and charming environment.The home supports people with a range of different needs including those living with dementia and individuals looking for short or longer stays, complex health care needs, convalescent care or post-operative support.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual resident programs of care with a focus on person centred care
- Liaising with GP's and other professionals where necessary
- Support empowerment of residents having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
- Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Resident, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- An experienced Registered Nurse with a current Pin Number
- Have an understanding of latest nursing practices and are able to deputise in a clinical lead role
- Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- Compassionate and focused on patient care
- Experienced in working with older adults
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
As a Registered Nurse joining our nursing cohort at Cygnet Health Care, you will become part of a team that is focused on delivering exceptional care in a high quality environment. You will be working alongside other dedicated nurses who are keen to develop themselves as you are.
Tabley House CQC overall rating - Good
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below OR email your CV to email@example.com