18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
We are looking for a RMN,RNLD or RGN with a passion for delivering the best quality of care, to join us out our Learning Disability Service in Scotland, offering succesful candidates a £2,000 golden handshake
You will be working 30 hours per week at Trinity House, located in Lockerbie, this will be for nightshifts only.
Trinity House supports upto 13 adults with learning disabilities and complex needs within a structured and therapeutic environment.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you...
- £2,000 golden handshake (£500 on employment – £500 after probation is completed then the last £1,000 at 12 months)
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus many more
You will have…
- Experience as a Registered General Nurse / RGN with a current Pin Number
- Experience in a Learning Disabilty service or working with those who has learning diabilities and/or complex needs.
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health (Care and Treatment) (Scotland) Act 2003
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- Experience working in a residential environment
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.