18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health (RMN)/ Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) - Bennu Ward
Department: Male PICU (Bennu Ward)
Salary: Up to £16.45 per hour (£33,024 per annum) + enhancements
Hours: up to full time (38.5 hours per week)
Cygnet Hospital Wyke is transforming and under new management.
We are committed to delivering safe, effective, person-centred care, and would love qualified (RMN/RNLD) Nurses who share our ambition to be outstanding to join us.
Would you like the challenge of working within our Male Psychiatric Intensive Care service, where we care for our most vulnerable patients?
If this sounds like you then please join our nursing team!
At Cygnet Hospital Wyke, we will support you to enhance and develop your skills which also includes having the opportunity to work across wards including PICU and acute services to ensure you develop to your full potential
Please see our website for further information about our services:
We value our colleagues and provide a comprehensive range of wellbeing and professional development activities including:
- Individual/group clinical supervision and de-briefing
- Trauma informed care and psychological formulation
- Leadership and coaching
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, Schema Therapy and EMDR
Working closely with local universities, we are building a culture of clinical excellence with opportunities to undertake research in practice, evaluate latest evidence based interventions and support our preceptorship nurses.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- 10% of basic salary for night shifts
- 20% of basic salary for weekend shifts
- 30% of basic rate for nights on the weekend
- 66% of basic rate for bank holidays
Call us to find out more and discuss our exciting programme of development
You may like to visit, meet us and have a look around
Clare Heaton – Hospital Manager
"Our staff team are passionate and enthusiastic about providing high quality care and every single one of them contributes to improving the lives and wellbeing of our patients. "I am so proud to work at Cygnet Wyke. Hope to see you soon"
Sacha Barnes – Clinical Manager
“I am highly motivated to ensure staff are supported and trained to deliver the highest standard of care at all times and would welcome any applicant to give me a call to discuss the role and your future with Cygnet or to visit us if you are able.”