18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Deputy Ward Manager (Rmn/Rnld)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Ward Manager to join us at Cygnet Health Care, at our service located in Ealing.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week at Cygnet Hospital Ealing.
Cygnet Hospital Ealing provides a welcoming, non-institutional environment, offering personalised treatment for service users with an eating disorder or personality disorder over two separate wards.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- As the Deputy Ward Manager you will take responsibility for the ward and will provide clinical leadership to staff and patients.
- You will provide support to clinical staff in the provision of safe, adequate nursing cover to the clinical area
- Ensure that staffing levels are adequate to meet the needs of the ward.
- Manage and keep costs and expenditure within agreed budgetary limits.
- Implement clinical & administrative policies, procedures & regulations
- Ensure compliance by others of policies, procedures & regulations
- Lead by example to ensure consistently high standards of clinical care & documentation
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
You will have...
- A Registered Mental Nurse/ RMN or Registered Nurse Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD with valid pin number
- Hold significant experience in a Senior Nursing role
- Experience of working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Experience of providing clinical and managerial supervision, offering support in making clear and consistent clinical decisions along with the ability to lead and motivate a Nursing team effectively
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & the latest nursing practices.
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Hospital Ealing is in a leafy, residential area, with excellent links to the M25 and central London. The hospital building was once a house and has retained its homely feel, thanks to our welcoming, friendly staff and pleasant surroundings.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply