18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered General Nurse (Rgn)
We are looking for a Registered General Nurse / RGN with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
You will be working 40 hours per week at Cygnet Tupwood Gate in Caterham.
Tupwood Gate is a ‘Good’ rated Nursing Home, located in the quiet residential town of Caterham in Surrey.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Flexible shift patterns
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
You will have…
- Experience as Registered General Nurse / RGN in a similar environment, with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient care in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- Minimum 3 years experience in elderly and end of life care
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.