18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Mental Health Nurse / RMN or Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week (shift times - 19.15pm to 07.45am; 7:15am to 19.45pm) at Cygnet Lodge Brighouse.
Cygnet Lodge Brighouse is our 21 bed CQC rated 'Good' service that provides a high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men. The emphasis within the service is on preparing people for discharge, whilst providing a high level of support and uses a recovery focused model.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
- 10% of basic salary for night shifts
- 20% of basic salary for weekend shifts
- 30% of basic rate for nights on the weekend
- 66% of basic rate for bank holidays
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.