18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
We are looking for a friendly, professional Ward Clerk with a passion for making a difference to others.
You’ll be working 40 hours a week at Cygnet Taunton, helping ensure the smooth and safe management of our care.
Cygnet Hospital Taunton provides specialist inpatient services for older adults with mental health problems and for men diagnosed with a learning disability. The hospital also provides an acute inpatient admissions service for men over the age of 18.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career in a vibrant, supportive culture tailored to help you thrive.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- Assist clinical staff in ward administration
- Ensuring accurate recording & circulation of information
- File all patient case notes & conduct regular audits to ensure all paperwork is up to date
- Complete all ward filing in line with Cygnet policies
- Answer telephone, cover reception & undertake other administrative duties as required
- Ensure that reports are submitted on time & that care plans are accurate & up to date
- Liaise with medical secretaries to ensure timely submission of reports
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
- Experienced in administration in a fast-paced hospital environment
- Organised, diligent & can strictly adhere to processes & procedures
- Knowledgeable of mental health & patient confidentiality issues
- Skilled at inputting, pulling & analysing data using Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, etc
- An excellent verbal & written communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to swiftly solve problems & work under pressure without compromising quality
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.