18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Night Registered Mental Health / Learning Disability Nurse (RMN / RNLD)
An exciting secondment opportunity has arisen for a period of 6 months for a Night Service coordinator to work in the Hospital to fulfil the Senior Nurse on site role.
Whilst on duty, OSCAR will always be contactable via radio and the call sign assigned to this role is OSCAR following the recognised phonetic alphabet. As the Night service coordinator you will be working at Clinical Team Leader level in the coordination of staff resource in the night whilst supporting the unit in the provision of clinical leadership at night.
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK. We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care.
You will have…
- Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number (at least two years’ experience)
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee recognition initiatives
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health check
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.