18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health (RMN) / Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD)
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health (RMN) / Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 42 hours a week at Cygnet Lodge.
Cygnet Lodge is an 8 bed Neuropsychiatric rehabilitation, care and treatment facility for those affected by acquired brain injuries. The service provides a safe and secure place to aid recovery as well as offering those diagnosed with a progressive neurological disease, like Huntington’s Disease, a caring and long term placement to support and help manage the progression of their symptoms.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Cygnet Grange and Cygnet Lodge are 8 bedded services providing neuropsychiatric rehabilitation for men with acquired brain injuries and specialist care for those affected by a neurodegenerative condition.
Based in a residential area of Sutton-in-Ashfield, Cygnet Grange and Cygnet Lodge provides homely environments, supporting service users to maximise their independence and improve their quality of life. The services are community based, providing excellent access to local amenities, whilst also being within 10 miles of three National Parks, so offering easy access to open spaces. The community-facing element of the service is key in supporting and promoting positive risk taking.
Cygnet Grange and Cygnet Lodge are rated 'Good' by the CQC and meet the criteria to be members of the Independent Neurorehabilitation Providers Alliance.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.