18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN, with a passion for delivering outstanding care, to join us at our specialist inpatient service located in Taunton.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week, at Cygnet Hospital Taunton. Part time hours are available.
Cygnet Hospital Taunton provides specialist inpatient services for older adults with mental health problems and for men diagnosed with a learning disability. The hospital also provides an acute inpatient admissions service for men over the age of 18.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- Relocation package
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
You will have…
- Experience as a Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Experience within a learning disability or mental health setting.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Hospital Taunton provides 54 bedrooms across three distinct service lines which offer; acute care for men, acute care for older adults and learning disability services for men.
The service comprises of the following wards;
- Sycamore Ward: Acute inpatient mental health service for men
- Peacocks Ward: Acute step down ward
- Swift Ward: Male and female older adult service.
- Redwood Ward: High Dependency Complex Care service for men with learning disabilities
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply, or please send your CV to GraceCockroft@cygnethealth.co.uk
To see detailed information about this location please click here