18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 38.5 hours a week at Cygnet Blackheath, on either of our two wards which provide care to adult males who are experiencing varying degrees of mental health illnesses.
Cygnet Blackheath offers a Male Low Secure Ward for up to 16 Patients, which are often longer stay patients and a Male Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) for up to 15 males who are experiencing an acute period of Mental Health Illness.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Hourly rate between £14.52 - £16.71 (Per Hour) - DEO
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- PICU or low Secure experience
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Cygnet Hospital Blackheath is part of our integrated male care pathway of services in south-east London that also includes our ‘step down’ mental health rehabilitation service at Cygnet Lodge Lewisham.
Services at Cygnet Hospital Blackheath:
- Tyler Ward, our PICU service, provides assessment and treatment for men who are experiencing an acute period of mental illness
- Meridian Ward is a low secure service which can support up to 16 men. It aims to balance the needs of therapy and security whilst helping prepare service users to lead full and independent lives in the community.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply or please email your CV to SoutheastRecruitment@cygnethealth.co.uk