18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Male Rehabilitation Service
**We are offering a £4,000 welcome incentive upon every successful candidate**
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week on Kingswood Ward our 16 bed high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men at Cygnet Hospital Maidstone
Cygnet Hospital Maidstone is a CQC rated ‘Good’ site that provides a range of mental health services for men and women. Cygnet Hospital Maidstone is our state-of-the-art, 65 bed mental health facility for adults situated in the Kent Medical Campus in Maidstone.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Salary in the reign of £34,605 - £37, 020 Per Annum DOE
- £4,000 Welcome Incentive
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Cygnet Hospital Maidstone is purpose built to meet the latest national specifications for improving mental health within a therapeutic environment. The hospital will provide an important and much-needed service for local patients from Kent.
The hospital is split into four distinct wards, each offering specialist mental health services:
- Roseacre Ward – Highly Specialised Personality Disorder service for women
- Kingswood Ward – High Dependency Rehabilitation service for men
- Bearsted Ward – Specialist PICU Service for Men
- Saltwood Ward – Male low secure ward
Cygnet Hospital Maidstone, is our new state-of-the-art facility situated in the Kent Medical Campus. The service is delivered in a purpose built therapeutic environment, where the focus is on maximising positive outcomes, recovery and reintegration into the community.
Kingswood Ward is our 16 bed high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men at Cygnet Hospital Maidstone, our new state-of-the-art facility situated in the Kent Medical Campus. The service is delivered in a purpose built therapeutic environment, where the focus is on maximising positive outcomes, recovery and reintegration into the community.
Kingswood Ward provides a high level of therapeutic care and support that is underpinned by knowledge and practice of evidence-based interventions, delivered by a highly experienced multi-disciplinary team which includes consultant psychiatry, clinical psychology, occupational therapy, substance misuse support, social work, case management, nursing, support workers and a ward manager. Our individualised and group treatment programmes have clearly defined goals and outcomes for our service users.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply!