18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Night Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD)
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) who can comittt to working nights only with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You will be working on average 42 hours per week at Cygnet Nield House.
Cygnet Nield House in Crewe is our new 30-bed mental health hospital for women.This service will provide a robust personcentred programme of care for women presenting with high risk needs and who may demonstrate difficulties with engagement or motivation with therapeutic programmes.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Cygnet Nield House will be split into two distinct wards, each offering specialist mental health services:
- Clarion Ward, a 15 bed highly specialised service for women with a personality disorder and co-morbid disordered eating.
- Compton Ward, a 15 bed acute service for women. The service will provide a safe and stabilising environment for women who are experiencing an acute episode of mental illness and require an emergency admission.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply