18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN or a Registered Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 42 hours a week at Cygnet St Teilo House, located in Gwent.
Cygnet St Teilo House is a 23-bed service specialising in high dependency inpatient rehabilitation for women in a safe and comfortable environment.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Welcome bonus of £2,000
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
St Teilo House is a female mental health rehabilitation service situated on the outskirts of the village of Rhymney with fantastic views of the beautiful Welsh countryside just at the end of the road. The setting gives it an air of tranquillity, perfect to promote well-being in all our patients. The mental health hospital provides thoughtfully-designed, well-appointed surroundings to enable the women in our care to re-build their living and vocational skills, ready to regain their place in the community.
Our service has been designed with rehabilitation and wellness in mind and includes well-appointed furnishings to provide the women in our care a calming service. Each spacious bedroom has en-suite facilities. Cygnet St Teilo House also includes a gym, hair and beauty salon, self-modulation room and two large communal lounge areas. Dedicated clinical teams provide a multidisciplinary input including occupational therapy, psychology, psychiatry and vocational training.
We are local to Cardiff, Swansea, Newport, Hereford and Abergavenny
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click 'Apply Now' or email your CV to GraceCockroft@cygnethealth.co.uk
To see detailed information about this location please click here