18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Healthcare Facilities Director North
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
With us, you’ll work in a vibrant, supportive culture tailored to help you thrive.
Cygnet Health Care have an exiting opportunity for a Healthcare Facilities Diector to join our team covering the North of England.
So if you’re passionate about what you do, we want to hear from you!
The Healthcare Facilities Director North will oversee the facilities management for all properties within the North Healthcare portfolio.
The primary focus of this role is to provide professional leadership for a team of North Healthcare Regional Facility Managers. Have strategic oversight ensuring emphasis is on safe environments of a high quality that is conducive to individual’s needs and the operational needs of the facility. The Healthcare Facilities Director North will be focussed on sustainable quality.
- Ensure professional facilities management services are delivered in line with the company’s core values, policies and procedures to provide a high quality environment for our service users, residents and staff.
- Ensure that all works and maintenance activities comply with current statutory legislation and codes of practice and that the services remain secure, effective and fit for use.
- Ensure that services are kept in good structural and decorative order and that lifecycle expenditure for refit and replacement of assets is managed in accordance with the company’s expectations and industry standards.
- Manage a multi-disciplinary team of Regional Facility Managers and ensure that KPIs are in place, all staff have clear job descriptions, objectives and
- Experienced in the management of Facilities and services
- Willing to travel & hold a full valid driving licence
- Able to communicate at all levels & record detailed, accurate maintenance information
- Experienced in the management of teams.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below