18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Clinical Commissioning Nurse Assessor (RMN/RNLD)
We are looking for a professional, confident Clinical Commissioning Nurse Assessor (RMN/RNLD) who can lead, inspire & oversee the delivery of the very best care.
You will be working 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday). Please be aware this is a regional role and travelling between sites will be required.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Provide psychiatric assessments for Cygnet Health Care Hospitals across mental health, learning disability, acquired brain injury and social care/residential services.
- Assess patients referred to Cygnet Health Care. This will involve traveling to and from NHS and independent hospitals.
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner when carrying out assessments.
- Exercise clinical judgement to assess patients and recommend, where appropriate admission to Cygnet Health Care.
- Liaise with Hospital Managers and Business Relationship Managers to determine appropriate patients’ for Cygnet Health Care.
- Provide initial care plans as part of the funding pack, identifying potential patients clinical and treatment needs.
- Maintain any contacts in the NHS in the mental health/learning disability arena.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Meals and parking can be claimed as per expenses policy
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus much more
You will have…
- A valid NMC pin number – experienced Mental Health or Learning Disability Nurse – and drivers' licence
- Excellent experience with Mental Health/Learning Disability/Neuropsychiatric service users
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work to deadlines to produce accurate assessments and high quality reports and care plans meeting deadlines
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & the latest nursing practices
- You will be representing the Company in a positive and professional manner, whilst maintaining and extending contacts within the health care field
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.