18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered General Nurse / RGN - Neuropsychiatric Service
We are looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a passion for delivering the best quality of care, to join us at our neuropsychiatric rehabilitation in Bristol.
You will be working 42 hours per week at Cygnet Brunel, on Clipper Ward
Cygnet Brunel in Bristol offers an extensive Neuropsychiatric treatment, care and rehabilitation pathway which is unique in its ability to provide a dedicated pathway to meet the complex needs of service users within their care.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care.
- Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O / GP / Professional visits where necessary.
- Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity, rights and advice, whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
- Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
- To participate in the planning, delivery and evaluation of specific therapeutic interventions
- Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with Cygnet Health Care procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Purpose built for Neuro Rehab with state of the art facilities
- Full professional MDT on Site
- Unique opportunities for specialism development during CPD
- Plus much more
- Experienced Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Mental health, rehabilitation, forensic, secure, inpatient or elderly care experience.
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
At Cygnet Brunel the individually designed wards facilitate a clear and distinctive care and treatment pathway for those affected by an Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI); where behaviours that challenge are the overarching impairment to recovery and rehabilitation.
Clipper Ward offers a safe and therapeutic setting for those affected by a Neurodegenerative condition which requires maintenance therapy and positive behavioural support which helps maintain function and manage disease progression. Quality of life is key to the ward’s ethos.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply or please email your CV to GraceCockroft@cygnethealth.co.uk
To see detailed information about this location please click here