18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) - Acute Ward
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health (RMN) / Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 42 hours a week (days, nights and weekends - 8am till 8pm, 7:30pm till 8:30am) at Cygnet Acer Clinic.
Acer Upper at Cygnet Acer Clinic is our new 14 bed acute mental health service for women. The service will provide a safe and stabilising environment for individuals who are experiencing an acute episode of mental illness and require an emergency admission. The ward will be open for admissions in Summer 2021.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.