18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Senior Registered Mental Health (RMN) / Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
We are looking for a Senior Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) / Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 42 hours per week (12 hour day shift and 13 hour night shift based on a rolling rota of 2 weeks of day shifts and 2 weeks of night shifts) at Cygnet Gledholt Mews & Coach House.
Gledholt Mews & Coach House is our new service for adults with mental health needs or a personality disorder who have been able to progress through the hospital pathway and are looking for the next stage in their rehabilitation journey. This service has been designed around individuals from Kirklees in partnership with Kirklees CCG with the aim is to help these individuals along their path towards independent living.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Supervise an allocated team of Nurses and Support Workers and ensure care and associated duties are allocated effectively and within team members’ competence
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programmes of care
- Develop and monitor managerial and clinical supervision within the allocated team
- Monitor staff rotas to ensure effective staffing on shifts with due regard to skill and gender mix. Inform the Head of Care of any shortfalls or issues that may affect patient care and safety
- Conduct Return to Work and Sickness interviews, at the request of the Head of Care. Ensure appropriate documentation is maintained
- Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for RC / GP / Professional visits where necessary
- Participate in Staff and Patient meetings and attend training sessions as required
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number and at least 2 years’ experience, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your roleA good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and
- latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Knowledge on behavioural interventions
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.