18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) – Female Personality Disorder Intensive Support
We are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to join our dynamic and forward thinking team on our Complex Personality Disorder service for women with complex mental health needs, Upping Ward. The post offers successful candidates a unique opportunity to enhance existing skills with a range of other psychosocial interventions. As well as the ability to develop skills in other specialities and enhance their overall career pathway, all under one roof. Our robust induction and preceptorship processes for Newly Qualified Nurses, as well as our ongoing training and support for more experienced Nurses, ensure that staff working within the service are able to build and strengthen their career goals whilst delivering the highest quality care.
Cygnet Hospital Beckton is a specialist service for women, situated in the East End of London. We provide a comprehensive service across four specialist wards; PICU, Tier 4 Personality Disorder, Learning Disorder and Complex Personality Disorder service for women with complex mental health needs. The Hospital was inspected by the CQC less than one year ago and has with a “Good” overall CQC rating. This is a forward-thinking hospital with a drive for innovation and creative thinking; we are looking for staff who share our passion for new ideas and are willing to drive for sustained high quality care delivery as part of a supportive team.
Upping Ward is our brand new, 15 bed, Intensive Support Service for women with a diagnosis of personality disorder and complex mental health needs. The service aims to meet the needs of service users who experience difficulties engaging in therapeutic programmes, or who may have previously had inappropriate placements. The ethos of the ward is provision of service in a safe and less restrictive setting and offers a broad range of therapeutic approaches.
- Develop therapeutic relationships alongside service users and carers to motivate and influence service users drive for recovery
- Collaborate with others to ensure the delivery of safe and clinically effective care
- Apply skilled and meaningful interventions based on assessed needs
- Maintain contemporaneous records and care plans for service users
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- £18.45 per hour/ £36,936 per annum for Nurses with up to 2 years’ experience
- £20.67 per hour/ £41,421 per annum for Nurses with over 2 years’ experience
- Full time contract of 38.5 hours per week
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- £2,000 relocation allowance
- 50% of NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- RCNi membership
- Free Meals
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to work” scheme
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more https://cygnetjobs.co.uk/benefits/
You will have…
- Experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Ward specific experience e.g. Personality Disorder
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Click the button to apply or email your CV to email@example.com
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.