18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN or a Registered Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD with a passion for delivering outstanding care, to join our dedicated team at our specialist personality disorders service.
You will be working 12 hour shifts, on a rota basis, at Cygnet Alders Clinic - located in Gloucester. Full time and part time hours available
Cygnet Alders Clinic is a 20 bed rehabilitation service providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for women with personality disorder and complex needs. Cygnet Alders Clinic is on the Welsh Hospital Framework with specialist service status.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
• Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations.
• Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality.
• Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you...
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Relocation Package
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- Personaility disorder experience
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
At Cygnet Alders Clinic we provide a specialist psychologically informed personality disorder pathway across three living areas; Severn, for assessment and stabilisation; Avon, where residents move as they engage and progress with their treatment pathway; and Coln, which focuses on transitioning to the community.
We adopt an integrated modular approach to treatment for women with a diagnosis of personality disorder, accounting for diagnostic differences, NICE guidelines and the work of Livesley (2004). With a focus on interpersonal relationships, we use individual formulation to deliver a personalised and integrated combination of psychotherapeutic and pharmacological interventions. These can include:
- DBT-informed Therapy
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT)
- Mentalisation Based Therapy (MBT)
- Schema Therapy
Our aim is to address the core features of personality disorder: emotional regulation, interpersonal functioning, and self-identity and to prepare the women in our care for a transition to life back in the community
Cygnet Alders CQC overall rating Good
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you....
Click apply, or please email your CV to GraceCockroft@cygnethealth.co.uk
To see detailed information about this location please click here . Here you can also watch a video that the amazing team at Cygnet Alders have created, giving you a further insight into what the service is all about.