18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Bank Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD)
We are looking for a Bank Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) / Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
You will have the opportunity to pick up shifts to work at Cygnet Hospital Colchester
Cygnet Hospital Colchester, formerly known as Fairview Hospital, is a 54 bed service providing a range of intensive support and rehabilitation services for men with learning disabilities, autism spectrum disorders or mental health needs.Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- £20.58 Per Hour (inclusive on Annual leave allowance)
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
You will have…
Experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number
The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Experience working in a high dependency inpatient Rehabilitation or Acute unit
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
The ethos of our service is about assessing and treating service users in the least restrictive environment and planning for discharge in a robust and timely fashion. With a focus on stabilisation, we support service users to manage their mental health, reinforce daily living skills and prepare for independent life back in the community.
The hospital is split into four distinct wards, each offering specialist mental health services:
- Highwoods Ward– Acute Service for Men
- Oak Court– Acute Admission / Intensive Support Service for Men with a Learning Disability
- Larch Court– Acute Admission / Intensive Support Service for Men with an Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Ramsey Unit– High Dependency Inpatient Rehabilitation Service for Men
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
To apply please clik the link below or forward your CV to email@example.com