18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care, to join us at Cygnet Joyce Parker Hospital.
Cygnet Joyce Parker Hospital is our new state-of-the-art Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) in Coventry.
You will be working 42 hour per week, on Dragon and Pixie Ward, Joyce Parker's 12 bed general adolescent acute services
You will be expected to work as a part of a team to develop the service .We offer excellent training opportunity’s and will support you with your revalidation and offer additional CPD training
We work to create an inclusive work environment that is patient centred. We work collaboratively with external organisations including NHS England, local CCG’s and CQC.
We support all of our nurses to grow and develop their skills in our work place. In achieving this, we ensure that our patients receive the best care and our staff continue to learn, develop and work within their scope of practice in accordance with NMC guidance.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Free Meals on Duty
- Free Parking
- 50 % NMC Registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- RCNI Membership
- NHS Employee discount scheme
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Bespoke Career Pathway
- Plus More Benefits
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
About Cygnet Joyce Parker Hospital...
Joyce Parker was a caring and dedicated staff member at one of our services in the West Midlands who sadly passed away during the COVID pandemic. In her honour and remembrance we have named the hospital after her – Cygnet Joyce Parker Hospital.
Cygnet Joyce Parker Hospital supports young people aged between 12 and 18 with mental health illness in psychiatric intensive care and low secure environments. The aim of service is to help young people stabilise and return home as soon as possible.
The services provided at the hospital are:
- Mermaid Ward - is a 10 bed CAMHS PICU service with a 2 bed emergency place of safety suite for young people with severe mental illness. This new service opened October 2020.
- Dragon Ward – a 12 bed general adolescent acute service, providing support for young people, both male and female, and is focused on helping them return home. The service is dedicated to helping young people maintain their school placements, if possible, and admissions can be either formal or informal. Dragon Ward opened February 2021.
- Pixie Ward - will be the third ward to open at Cygnet Joyce Parker. It will be a 12 bed general adolescent acute service, providing support for young people, both male and female. The ward is due to open in July 2021.
If you are a passionate, highly driven nurse looking to make a difference to patients’ lives - we want to talk to you!
Click 'Apply Now' or please send your CV to GraceCockroft@cygnethealth.co.uk
To see detailed information about this location please click here