18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Night Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) / Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) /Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) to work permanent nights with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You'll be working 42 Hours per week at Cygnet Cedar Vale.
Cygnet Cedar Vale provides assessment and intervention for men living with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs. The team can support individuals who are detained under the Mental Health Act, as well as those with behaviours that may challenge, or who have difficulties with social engagement.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Cygnet Cedar Vale consists of three distinct areas to support individuals with different levels of need.
- 6 bedrooms with en-suite facilities, shared lounge along with a fully equipped Activities of Daily Living (ADL) skills kitchen. Providing support for individuals who are preparing to step down to more independent living
- 5 large en-suite bedrooms. This part of the service is aimed at individuals who require a high level of support
- 3 ground floor en-suite bedrooms. Two of the rooms have shared access to a lounge and ADL skills kitchen, and the third has its own lounge and access to a private garden
Service users are admitted to Cygnet Cedar Vale from a variety of different settings. This could be from a home environment, supported living or residential service. It could be due to placement breakdown, deterioration in mental health, illness or other crisis in their life. They may also come following a stay at an NHS or other specialist service, including a secure service.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply or please email your CV to SoutheastRecruitment@cygnethealth.co.uk