18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Bank Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
We are looking for a Bank Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
You’ll have the opportunity to work bank shifts at Cygnet St Augustine’s.
Cygnet St Augustine’s, CQC rated 'Good', is our 32 bed specialist high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men. It provides state-of-the-art facilities and a multi-disciplinary treatment programme designed to assist service users with their return to independent living.
Apply now to enjoy flexibility while reaping the rewards of providing outstanding care – and making a huge difference to our service users and their families.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit & improve quality
- Attend all training & engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN with a current Pin Number, you have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
At Cygnet St Augustine’s, our services offer more than just specialists and treatments, we value the service users as individuals, help enhance their interests and abilities, encourage them to share their views and help them unlock their talents and aspirations.
Our interventions are matched according to individual needs. Our team will always adapt their engagement technique and personnel, delivering specific interventions to maximise engagement and ensure that progress is always being made with the men in our care.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.