18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health / Learning Disability Nurse (RMN / RNLD)
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 42 hours per week at Cygnet Views.
Cygnet Views is a 10 bed high dependency complex care service for women with learning disabilities, associated complex needs and who may have behaviours that challenge.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
The service, which is set over three floors, is situated in the leafy suburb of Matlock with fantastic views of the 19th century landmark, Riber Castle. With great transport links, the team of support workers encourage and support the women to be part of the local community. Each individual in our care begins a personalised care pathway that helps them develop necessary skills to leave our rehabilitation services and move towards a less restrictive setting.
Our Service user profile consists of :
- Primary diagnosis of learning disability and mental health complex needs
- Forensic history
- May present with co-morbid presentations:
Schizophrenia, depression, bi-polar disorder
complex needs and/or multiple diagnoses
- May be detained under the Mental Health Act or informal
- May have a history of repeated hospital admissions
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply or please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org