18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Senior Support Worker
We are looking for a confident Senior Care & Support worker with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 42 hours a week , making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cherry Tree house.
This is a new specialist residential service providing outcome focussed care for adults with learning disabilities, who may have autism, behaviours that challenge.
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Support both management and team members in the day-to-day running of the service
- Ensure duties are allocated effectively and safely
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs and report as required
- Maintain a safe & clean environment for all
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Opportunities for further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Flexible working with the opportunity for overtime
- Regular coaching & appraisal
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Recruitment referrals
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator & a good team player
- Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes. Our expert care enables thousands of individuals to consistently make a positive difference to their lives.