18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) / Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) / General Nurse (RGN)
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) / Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) / Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a passion for delivering the best quality of care, to join us at our high dependency complex care service for men with learning disabilities in Shirebrook
This is a full time role, you will be working 42 hours per week, at Cygnet Manor.
Cygnet Manor is a 20 bedded high dependency complex care services for males with learning disabilities and other complex needs.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you...
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more...
Manor will also offer...
- Training for mentorship, bloods and ECG's
- Opportunity to learn from and work with other disciplines such as OT, SALT, Psychology
- Willing to consider flexible working
You will have…
- Experience as a Registered Nurse Mental Health / RMN or Learning Disability / RNLD or General Nurse / RGN with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Experience in learning disabilities
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
At Cygnet Manor, we support 20 men with learning disabilities, associated complex needs who may also have behaviours that challenge in a homely and community facing environment.
When individuals come to Cygnet Manor they can often be mentally and emotionally unstable due to varying reasons. We believe that by creating a calm and inviting environment we can enhance an individual’s progress and self-esteem to help them on their care pathway towards a less restrictive setting.
Cygnet Manor is located in the heart of the community in Shirebrook, Nottinghamshire, just a short walk from an extensive array of local amenities including leisure centres, social clubs, shops, colleges and work placement settings.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply or please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org