18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Clinical Team Leader (Rmn / Rnld)
We are looking for a confident Clinical Team Leader (CTL) who can inspire, support and oversee the delivery of the very best care.
You’ll be working 37.5 hours a week Upper west at Cygnet Bury.
Upper West is Cygnet Hospital Bury’s medium secure service for women. Upper West, supports both hearing and Deaf women with a range of complex care needs including personality disorder, mental illness and detachment disorders.
Cygnet Hospital Bury provides a wide range of inpatient mental health services for men and women including specialist deaf services and CAMHS provision for adolescents.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Take lead responsibility in undertaking regular care audits
- Provide clinical leadership, coaching & mentoring for the development of services
- Maintain excellence through clinical practice development & quality improvement
- Be responsible for a planned programme of support across your area of focus as determined by the annual plan for Quality and Compliance
- Be an active member of clinical working committees relevant to role
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN or RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- At least two years’ experience
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a Manager role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment