18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Male PICU
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 38.5 Hours at Cygnet Blackheath on Tyler Ward our Male PICU Service.
Cygnet Hospital Blackheath provides inpatient low secure and PICU services for men with a mental health illness.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- Impatient Mental Health experience
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
- PICU experience.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Cygnet Hospital Blackheath is part of our integrated male care pathway of services in south-east London that also includes our ‘step down’ mental health rehabilitation service at Cygnet Lodge Lewisham.
Tyler Ward, our PICU service, provides assessment and treatment for men who are experiencing an acute period of mental illness. We accept urgent admissions from all over the country and aim to respond to all referrals within one hour of receipt of adequate clinical information.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply or forward your CV to email@example.com