18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Rehabilitation Service
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 38.5 hours a week at Cygnet Lewisham, our High Dependency Inpatient Rehabilitation Service for men.
Cygnet Lodge Lewisham is a specialist high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men. Situated in a quiet residential area overlooking a beautiful Lewisham Park, we support 17 men in a homely, open and community facing environment.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Up to £16.71 pre enhancements plus location allowance of £4,000 per annum
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- RCNi membership
- Free Meals
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to work” scheme
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
An experienced RMN with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- Inpatient mental health experience
- At least 2 years’ experience post qualification.
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in research and assessment
- Experience with the client group
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Lodge Lewisham is part of our integrated male care pathway of services that includes the low secure and psychiatric intensive care unit at our sister unit Cygnet Hospital Blackheath.
At Cygnet Lodge Lewisham we work on re-enabling individuals who may be either on a civil or a forensic section of the mental health act, to prepare them for independent living and community life. We support individuals who have a range of complex mental
health difficulties with comorbidities like physical health problems, personality disorders, substance misuse and mild learning disability.
Our focus is on pre-discharge planning for individuals who may have been in hospital for an extended period of time or are preparing for community life but need further support to move to more independent living. We are able to support individuals who have a range of mental health difficulties.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply or please email your CV to SoutheastRecruitment@cygnethealth.co.uk