18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Bank Mental Health Nurse / RMN
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care, to join us as a Bank Nurse.
You’ll have the opportunity to work bank shifts at at Cygnet St Teilo House, located in Rhymney.
Cygnet St Teilo House is a 23-bed service specialising in high dependency inpatient rehabilitation for women in a safe and comfortable environment. Cygnet St Teilo House has been designed to provide an environment that promotes recovery for women with its focus on space, personal privacy and dignity.
Apply now to enjoy flexibility while reaping the rewards of providing outstanding care – and making a huge difference to our service users and their families.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
St Teilo House is a female mental health rehabilitation service situated on the outskirts of the village of Rhymney with fantastic views of the beautiful Welsh countryside just at the end of the road. The setting gives it an air of tranquillity, perfect to promote well-being in all our patients. The mental health hospital provides thoughtfully-designed, well-appointed surroundings to enable the women in our care to re-build their living and vocational skills, ready to regain their place in the community.
We are local to Cardiff, Swansea, Newport, Hereford and Abergavenny
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.