18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Bank Registered Mental Health Nurse / Learning Disabilities Nurse (RMN / RNLD) - Female Personality Disorder & Rehabilitation Service
We are looking for a Bank Registered Mental Health (RMN)/ Bank Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll have the opportunity to work bank shifts at Cygnet Alders Clinic.
Cygnet Alders Clinic is a 20 bed rehabilitation service providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for women with personality disorder and complex needs. Cygnet Alders Clinic is on the Welsh Hospital Framework with specialist service status.
A career at Cygnet comes with excellent benefits. Whether it’s saving you money on the high street, with healthcare, holidays & leisure – or securing your future with professional development and a pension – we support you to be happy both in & out of work.
Apply now to enjoy flexibility while reaping the rewards of providing outstanding care – and making a huge difference to our service users and their families.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit & improve quality
- Attend all training & engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
At Cygnet Alders Clinic we provide a specialist psychologically informed personality disorder pathway across three living areas; Severn, for assessment and stabilisation; Avon, where residents move as they engage and progress with their treatment pathway; and Coln, which focuses on
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you
To apply click the link or to or to register interest, send your cv to email@example.com