18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered General Nurse (Rgn)
We are looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 40 hours a week at Cygnet Tupwood Gate Nursing Home.
Tupwood Gate Nursing Home is located in the quiet residential town of Caterham in Surrey.
The care and warmth within Tupwood Gate Nursing Home is clear to see as soon as you arrive. The cosy, wood-lined entrance hall, with comfy armchairs and a warm welcome are all a barometer of the quality of the home.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RGN with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
Experience in a similar setting
The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Due to recent legislation, any person entering our care homes after November 11th 2021, are required to be double vaccinated against COVID 19 before entering our residential sites, unless they can show a genuine medical exemption.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.