18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
We are looking for an outstanding Activities Coordinator with a passion for delivering excellent care.
You’ll be working 40 hours a week at Tupwood Gate Nursing Home.
Tupwood Gate Nursing Home, which is rated Good by the CQC and has been awarded Platinum Accreditation in the Gold Standards Framework for 4 years in a row, is located in the quiet residential town of Caterham in Surrey. The care and warmth at Tupwood Gate is clear to see the moment you arrive.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Develop, plan, implement & oversee activities, outings & events for the people in our care
- Provide fun & constructive leisure time, as well as appropriate physical & emotional support
- Ensure the provision of staff, space & materials for all activities
- Supervise, oversee & develop colleagues
- Oversee the creation of promotional materials for events
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities, including into management roles
- Monthly reflective practice, expert supervision & peer support
- Opportunities for learning & development
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to Work” scheme & employee discount savings
- An excellent role model who knows what good care looks like
- Highly organised, with a positive attitude
- A confident public speaker & facilitator
- Knowledgeable of suitable activities & pastimes to support mental health service users
- Positive in your approach to working with challenging behaviours
- Experienced in planning, resourcing & carrying out events & activities
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.