18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
We are looking for an outstanding Driver with a passion for making a difference to others.
You’ll be working fulltime 40 hours per week 9-5pm at our Cygnet Hospital Taunton, helping maintain a safe and healthy environment for the people travelling in our care.
Cygnet Hospital Taunton provides specialist inpatient services for older adults with mental health problems and for men diagnosed with a learning disability. The hospital also provides an acute inpatient admissions service for men over the age of 18.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career in a vibrant, supportive culture tailored to help you thrive.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- We are looking for a Driver to provide transport for escort visits for both service users and staff.
- Thorough vehicle checks to ensure Safety Checks
- Reporting of any problems and compliance with Health & Safety and company protocols.
- Bubbly personality and great communication skills
- Valid, clean driving license (Essential)
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes. Our expert care enables thousands of individuals to consistently make a positive difference to their lives.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the link to apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org