18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Night Registered Mental Health / Learning Disability Nurse (RMN / RNLD)
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Night Mental Health Nurses or Learning Disability Nurses to join our team at Nield House, Crewe
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Cygnet Nield House is our new 30-bed mental health hospital for women. The hospital is now open and accepting referrals.
Cygnet Nield House is split into two distinct wards, each offering specialist mental health services:
Clarion Ward, a 15 bed complex personality disorder service for women with a dual diagnosis of personality disorder and co-morbid disordered eating. Now open.
Compton Ward, a 15 bed acute service for women. The service provides a safe and stabilising environment for women who are experiencing an acute episode of mental illness and require an emergency admission.
In this role you’ll enjoy excellent career prospects while making a real impact on our services users & their families.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
RMNs / RNLDs with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- *** £4,000 Relocation allowance ***
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
** Due to recent legislation, any person entering our care homes after November 11th 2021, are required to be double vaccinated against COVID 19 before entering our residential sites, unless they can show a genuine medical exemption.**