18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
We are looking for a full time Nurse Associate to join our Neuropsychiatric Hospital located in Bristol.
You will be working 42 hours per week at Cygnet Brunel on Clipper Ward.
Cygnet Brunel in Bristol offers an extensive Neuropsychiatric treatment, care and rehabilitation pathway which is unique in its ability to provide a dedicated pathway to meet the complex needs of service users within their care.
You will work independently under the leadership of Registered Nurses, to provide holistic and person centred care and support for service users. You will deliver hands on care for patients as part of the nursing team.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Support the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care planning & risk assessments with service users on admission and at appropriate intervals and under supervision of the Registered Nurse.
- Ensure all interventions are documented clearly and comprehensively in clinical notes, care plans, risk assessments and other under the supervision of the Registered Nurse.
- Undertake medication administration duties in-line with the NMC code, Cygnet Health Care’s policies, and own professional sphere of competence.
- Completing safe and therapeutic observation and engagement duties in line with relevant Cygnet Health Care policies.
- Practice in line with Cygnet Health Care’s organisational values; (Care, Respect, Empower, Trust, and Integrity).
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Salary of £26,732 per annum (£12.24 per hour)
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee recognition initiatives
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health check
- Plus many more
A Registered Nursing Associate on the NMC Register
- Educated to a minimum level 5 Foundation degree level specific to nursing associate practice
- Understanding of the scope of the role of the Nursing Associate in context of the nursing and interdisciplinary team and the organisation, and how the role may contribute to service development
- Experience of working in teams under appropriate supervision as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills IT skills appropriate to the role
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
At Cygnet Brunel the individually designed wards facilitate a clear and distinctive care and treatment pathway for those affected by an Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI); where behaviours that challenge are the overarching impairment to recovery and rehabilitation.
Clipper Ward offers a safe and therapeutic setting for those affected by a Neurodegenerative condition which requires maintenance therapy and positive behavioural support which helps maintain function and manage disease progression. Quality of life is key to the ward’s ethos.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click apply or send your CV to Oliviajames@cygnethealth.co.uk