18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
We are looking for a confident Health Care Assistant with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working part time/ full time or Bank, making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Tupwood Gate Nursing Home.
Tupwood Gate Nursing Home is located in the quiet residential town of Caterham in Surrey.
The care and warmth within Tupwood Gate Nursing Home is clear to see as soon as you arrive. The cosy, wood-lined entrance hall, with comfy armchairs and a warm welcome are all a barometer of the quality of the home.
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Report on medical & welfare needs as required
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Opportunities for further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Flexible working with the opportunity for overtime
- Regular coaching & appraisal
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Recruitment referrals
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator & a good team player
- Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
- Experience within Mental Health is essential
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Due to recent legislation, any person entering our care homes after November 11th 2021, are required to be double vaccinated against COVID 19 before entering our residential sites, unless they can show a genuine medical exemption.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.