18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Lead Psychologist - Clinical / Counselling / Forensic
Are you a Lead Clinical/Forensic/Counselling Psychologist dedicated to delivering high quality care?
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
With us, you’ll have the opportunity to progress your career as part of a dynamic, supportive team.
We need an outstanding Lead Clinical/Forensic/Counselling Psychologist who’s passionate about helping people with a range of complex mental health needs.
Maximising positive outcomes & recovery for our patients – it’s a challenging, satisfying vocation.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
So if you care about making a difference – every day – we want to hear from you!
Cygnet Hospital Bury:
Cygnet Hospital Bury provides a wide range of inpatient mental health services for men and women including specialist deaf services and CAMHS provision for adolescents.
- Lead the development & management of the psychology service within a multidisciplinary team (MDT)
- Carry out psychological assessments & provide therapy to individuals & groups
- Collaboratively develop care plans with the MDT
- Provide training and supervision to colleagues, and consultation to teams
- Provide expert knowledge & support within the service & to the wider clinical team
- Evaluate the service, contribute to its development & carry out clinical research
- Disseminate outcomes via conference presentations & publications.
We are looking for someone who is...
- A HCPC registered Clinical/Forensic/Counseling Psychologist
- Experienced in a clinical forensic or mental health setting
- CAMHS eperience preffered
- Preferably trained in complex therapies such as Schema focused, Cognitive Analytical and DBT
- Passionate about working with people with a range of complex mental health needs
- Capable of treating difficulties such as self-harm, physical & verbal aggression, history of sexual offending and drug & alcohol problems
- An excellent time, people and task manager with exceptional supervisory, training & communication skills.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Monthly reflective practice, & support with CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.
In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.