18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) / Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) / General Nurse (RGN)
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) / Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) / Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a passion for delivering the best quality of care, to join us at our high dependency complex care service for men with learning disabilities in Shirebrook
This is a full time role, you will be working 42 hours per week, at Cygnet Manor.
Cygnet Manor is a 20 bedded high dependency complex care services for males with learning disabilities and other complex needs.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you...
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more...
Manor will also offer...
- Training for mentorship, bloods and ECG's
- Opportunity to learn from and work with other disciplines such as OT, SALT, Psychology
- Willing to consider flexible working
You will have…
- Experience as a Registered Nurse Mental Health / RMN or Learning Disability / RNLD or General Nurse / RGN with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Experience in learning disabilities
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Click the link to apply or please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.