18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
We are looking for an outstanding Domestic Assistant with a passion for making a difference to others.
You’ll be working full time or part time working flexible hours between 20 and 40 hours per week at our Oakhurst Lodge site, helping maintain a safe and healthy environment for the people in our care.
Oakhurst Lodge is an 8 bed specialist residential service for adults with autism and who may present with behaviours that challenge. We aim to provide a safe, comfortable and effective care environment for those in our care, promoting independence and community integration.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career in a vibrant, supportive culture tailored to help you thrive.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- Ensure the site maintains a high level of cleanliness
- Carry out daily & weekly cleaning regimes
- Maintain & replenish stock and ensure that equipment is clean & well maintained
- Employ safe working practices & adhere to health & safety procedures
- Comply with Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount savings
A career at Cygnet comes with excellent benefits. Whether it’s saving you money on the high street, with healthcare, holidays & leisure – or securing your future with professional development and a pension – we support you to be happy both in & out of work. Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Experienced in cleaning, housekeeping or domestic work (desirable)
- Knowledgeable of COSHH (desirable)
- Friendly, conscientious & have a positive attitude
- A good communicator
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Due to recent legislation, any person entering our care homes after November 11th 2021, are required to be double vaccinated against COVID 19 before entering our residential sites, unless they can show a genuine medical exemption.
DUE TO LOCATION A DRIVING LICENCE WOULD BE ADVANTAGEOUS
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
If you are interested please email NorthRecruitment@cygnethealth.co.uk or click apply
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.