18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
We are looking for an Assistant Psychologist to join our team at Cygnt Hospital Sheffield.
Cygnet Hospital Sheffield:
Cygnet Hospital Sheffield offers a low secure service for women and CAMHS services for male and female adolescents over three distinct wards.
Within the adult service, women are supported by a full multi-disciplinary team who are focused on helping service users regain independence, maintain family links and prepare for discharge. There is a focus on community access, therapy and meaningful activity and offering a warm and welcoming environment for the delivery of support and care.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
We are seeking an academically strong candidate to support and enhance the psychological care of patients at the service by assisting the Qualified Psychologist with;
- Contributing to assessments, scoring and reporting (verbal / written)
- Clinical formulation and implementing care plans for psychological treatment
- Planning, delivering and evaluating individual / group programmes
- Administration, audit, research and service development
We’re looking for someone who is…
- Degree qualified in Psychology (2:1 or above) or equivalent
- BPS (British Psychological Society) Accredited
- Preferably experienced in health care and/or in an Assistant Psychologist role
- Passionate about learning and working as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Qualified to Master’s degree level or higher in Psychology (preferable)
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Salary: £20,136.00pa
- Company pension scheme
- A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre e.g. NHS card
- Free meals
- Internal and external CPD opportunities
- Opportunities to become involved in research
- Clinical supervision and peer support
Contracted hours: 40hrs per week
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
This vacancy may close prior to this date if a large number of applications are received.
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high quality specialist services for over 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.