18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Business Support Administrator
We are looking for an organised Business Support Administrator with a passion for making a difference to others.
You’ll be working full time Monday to Friday at our Wallace Hospital Site, helping ensure the safe and smooth running of services for the people in our care.
Cygnet Wallace Hospital is a 10 bed specialist high dependency complex care service providing assessment and treatment for individuals with learning disabilities, with or without autistic spectrum disorder, as well as complex needs and behaviours. The team can also support those who have additional mental or physical health needs, as well as those who have been detained under the Mental Health (Care and Treatment) (Scotland) Act. We accept emergency referrals and the team are experienced in managing them quickly and efficiently to ensure transition for service users is as smooth as possible
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career in a vibrant, supportive culture tailored to help you thrive.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- Provide a high standard of organisational & administrative support
- Prepare reports & other written materials
- Keep files & records as required
- Work co-operatively with all other members of the administration team to ensure the department runs smoothly
- Occasionally taking notes & minutes at meetings when required
- Answer the telephone & respond to all enquiries in a friendly, efficient manner
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
A career at Cygnet comes with excellent benefits. Whether it’s saving you money on the high street, with healthcare, holidays & leisure – or securing your future with professional development and a pension – we support you to be happy both in & out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- An administrator with experience in health care & knowledge of mental health
- Flexible, organised, able to prioritise workloads, solve problems & make decisions
- Calm under pressure & can work under your own initiative
- A strong written & verbal communicator with an eye for detail & excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Windows & the internet
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send through your CV or email NorthRecruitment@cygnethealth.co.uk
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.