18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health (RMN) / Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health (RMN) / Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 38.5 hours a week (shift times; 7:45am to 8:00pm and 7:45pm to 8:00am) at Cygnet Adarna House.
Cygnet Adarna House is our new open rehabilitation service for men with mental illness and a secondary diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Supporting 9 men, we provide a homely, open and community facing environment for individuals who are preparing for community life, but need further support to move to more independent living. Cygnet Adarna House will open in November 2021.
Our new service has been created as a step-down service from Adarna Ward at Cygnet Hospital Wyke in Bradford.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development. You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
If interested, please apply below or forward your cv to email@example.com