18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Deputy Home Manager - RNLD Qualified
We’re looking for a Deputy Care Manager with a passion for delivering high quality care.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career as part of a dynamic, supportive team.
Enabling positive outcomes & recovery for our patients – it’s a challenging, satisfying vocation.
So if you want to make a difference – every day – we want to hear from you.
Oaklands is a specialist residential service with nursing, supporting individuals with learning disabilities and complex needs in Hexham, Northumberland. The team support individuals who have additional mental or physical health needs and behaviours that may challenge.
- Ensure the team provides safe, sound & supportive care to the people they support
- Be a role model to your team & provide effective leadership & management
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams, family members, local authorities & regulatory bodies to deliver a high-quality service & promote a positive culture
- Meet quality targets to ensure the service is providing the best support & care possible.
We are looking for someone who is...
- A qualified Nurse (RNLD or RMN) preferred however applicants with strong Managerial experience will be considered
- A talented leader with strong line management & communication skills
- Experienced within a mental health setting & a multidisciplinary team
- An effective people, time & task manager with a proven track record of working with varied stakeholders in the delivery of outstanding care.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Monthly reflective practice, & support with CPD opportunities
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.
In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.